Donations are crucial to keep our healing mission thriving and growing. Just one workshop or bedside visit can be a life changing event:
“Art4Healing® has introduced me to a new way of life. It has helped me express my feelings and leave them on canvas rather than having to talk about them. I am able to create something beautiful out of even my most painful memories.”
– CPL Priscila Suarez, Workshop Participant
Donate today and give the gift of artistic expression! Your gift provides healing to women, children and families living with pain, grief, fear, illness or stress.
How Your Donations Help
Our annual Healing Art Box campaign provides the gift of art to 1,000 homeless children, children of the deployed military at Camp Pendleton, and pediatric cancer patients at CHOC.
The 2017 campaign is underway and we need you!
Help us deliver boxes of guaranteed smiles and 10 brand new art supplies! It’s quick to sign up. You’ll have a custom link to share with your friends. Set your funding goals, reach out to friends, fund raise together, and monitor your progress!
Laurie Zagon, our founder, explains the program:
It’s easy to register:
- Click Here: https://secure.qgiv.com/event/910467/
- Click “Register Now”, fill in your basic information, and click “Continue”
- Choose a Participant Role – individual page, team page, or you can join someone’s team
- Share on social media – Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, anywhere! Invite your friends and family to join your team and donate.
- Have Fun! – Watch your progress as your friends and family join and your thermometer climbs towards the goal!
Your team leadership will help bring smiles and art to underprivileged children in our community! Check out the video from the year’s holiday giveaway!
Don’t want to start a team?
Individual donations are just as important!
Gift the gift of healing art today! Any amount helps out mission thrive and grow.