Summer’s here! 3 ways to support our mission
Help us make a difference this summer!
We’re making final preparations for our annual fundraising gala, which is shaping up to be a great summer event. Don’t have a ticket yet? Get yours now.
Thanks for continuing to help us support emotional healing through art & creative expression for those living in pain, grief, fear or stress.
Palette of Colors Gala this Saturday
Join us this Saturday, June 10th for our annual Palette of Colors fundraising gala. We’re celebrating A Taste of Barcelona this year. We’ll have great food, a live and silent auction, and other fun all in the name of charity. Get your tickets now or check out these past gala posts:
- Palette of Colors Gala – In-Flight Shopping
- Taste of Barcelona Gala – 3 Things to Know!
- First Class Gala Entertainment Options
- Gala Fare Alert! First Class for 10 – $1800
- Dining Alert – Barcelona Cuisine on Flight #POCGALA2017
- Departure Alert – 20 Gala Seats Left – Flight #POCGALA2017
There are limited slots available in July, but we still have space available for August 12th – 18th. Summer is a wonderful time to add to your toolbox of healing and helping skills.
Want a head start? Download the Art4Healing® Facilitator Brandman Flyer 2017 here.
We guarantee you, Orange County weather in August is great!
Laguna Beach, California – just a few miles from our studio.
Our Healing Art Box campaign provides the gift of art to 1,000 homeless children, children of the deployed military at Camp Pendleton, and pediatric cancer patients at CHOC.
With funding for the arts diminishing, we need your support more than ever!
Help us deliver boxes of guaranteed smiles and 10 brand new art supplies! It’s quick to sign up. You’ll have a custom link to share with your friends. Set your funding goals, reach out to friends, fund raise together, and monitor your progress!
Get started now:
- Click Here: https://secure.qgiv.com/event/910467/
- Click “Register Now”, fill in your basic information, and click “Continue”
- Choose a Participant Role – individual page, team page, or you can join someone’s team
- Share on social media – Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, anywhere! Invite your friends and family to join your team and donate.
- Have Fun! – Watch your progress as your friends and family join and your thermometer climbs towards the goal!
Get your tickets here for our Palette of Colors gala, June 10th at the Lyon Air Museum.