Businesses in Orange County lend support to Art & Creativity for Healing to show they care about the youth and families who live and work here.
There are many ways to partner with us to meet your own philanthropic goals, increase your visibility within our community and engage your employees. The best way to get involved is to contact us and explore the possibilities together.
Ready to get started? Have any questions? Contact Us for more information.
Your Company Can Support Healing Art
Reward Customers with Cause Marketing
Retailers, restaurants and other businesses with high consumer engagement hold Cause Marketing events to give something back to their customers while creating awareness for Art & Creativity for Healing.
It’s a fun and easy way to help raise funds for ACFH! We can work with you to create unique Cause Marketing events or you can choose among some of the time-tested favorites:
- Donate a percentage of your sales to ACFH during a set time period
- Hold an in-store event to rally support
- Bring your message and promotion online
Contact us to find out more about Cause Marketing ideas!
Sponsor a Program
Companies that sponsor a program know their philanthropy dollars are going toward specific activities for Art4Healing programming.
- $20 provides a Healing Art Box of supplies to one underprivileged child
- $55 provides an Art4Healing class to one child at our studio
- $80 provides an Art4Healing class for one at-risk youth or teen at one of our nonprofit partner agencies
- $800 provides an Art4Healing class for 10 at-risk youth and teens
- $2,500 provides three Art4Healing classes for 30 at-risk youth and teens
- $5,000 provides six Art4Healing classes for 10 at-risk youth and teens
- $40,000 provides a year-long weekly Art4Healing program for 500 at-risk youth and teens
Learn more about our Programs here!
Volunteer as a Group or Company
Interested in volunteer opportunities for your group or company? If your group is interested in meaningful and impactful group volunteering projects, we’re happy to work with you!
Art & Creativity for Healing has many volunteer opportunities throughout the year including but not limited to:
- Event volunteers (as needed basis)
- Therapeutic art supply drives: ACFH has an ongoing need for Crayola art supplies for our annual Healing Art Box Gift drive to ensure every child’s voice is heard through art and creative expression.
Contact Us for more information or if you have some Volunteer ideas!
Support our Annual Fundraising Gala
Art & Creativity for Healing holds an annual Fundraising Gala, our largest fundraiser of the year. Every year we have a silent and live auction, great food, music, and other special giveaways, all in the name of charity.
One hundred percent of the proceeds from the Gala benefit Art4Healing® classes and workshops. Our mission, supporting emotional healing through art & creative expression for those living in pain, fear, grief or stress depends on your support!
Why Should You Sponsor Our Gala?
- We’re a smaller non-profit, but we do big things! We partner with over 35 other non-profit agencies. Our Workshops target a variety of key groups, such as: the homeless, at-risk teens, seniors, the military and victims of domestic violence. Your corporate dollars can help us reach deep into the heart of these communities to do big things.
- We have a unique mission–Aligning with a one-of-a-kind mission gives your company an edge. You will be different because we are different. The Art4Healing® method is the only one of its kind in the world. You would truly be part of something special.
- We prioritize YOU in our publicity and social messaging–We highlight our Sponsors on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and our website. We also feature Sponsors and Partners in our monthly newsletter with over 3,500 subscribers. Lastly, there’s the event itself, which draws 250 attendees.
- We’ll get to know you personally–Come to our studio for a tour or consider letting us host a team-building workshop.
- As a top sponsor, you would be gifting therapeutic workshops to 400 children, families, veterans, and domestic violence victims living in pain, grief, fear or stress.