Donations are crucial to keep our healing mission thriving and growing. Just one workshop or bedside visit can be a life changing event:
“Art4Healing® has introduced me to a new way of life. It has helped me express my feelings and leave them on canvas rather than having to talk about them. I am able to create something beautiful out of even my most painful memories.”
– CPL Priscila Suarez, Workshop Participant
Donate today and give the gift of artistic expression! Your gift provides healing to women, children and families living with pain, grief, fear, illness or stress. Here are three ways to help:
How Your Donations Help
The 2018 campaign is underway and we need you!
Help us deliver boxes of guaranteed smiles and 10 brand new art supplies! It’s quick to sign up. You’ll have a custom link to share with your friends. Set your funding goals, reach out to friends, fundraise together, and monitor your progress!
Here’s our animated take on how the program came to be. Enjoy “The Story of the Box”:
Watch Laurie Zagon, our founder, explain more:
It’s easy to register:
- Click here: Sign Up
- Next, click “Register Now”, fill in your basic information, and click “Continue”
- Choose a Participant Role – individual page, team page, or you can join someone’s team
- Share on social media – Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, anywhere! Invite your friends and family to join your team and donate.
- Have Fun! – Watch your progress as your friends and family join and your thermometer climbs towards the goal!
Your team leadership will help bring smiles and art to underprivileged children in our community! Check out the video from a previous holiday giveaway!
Here’s how it works:
- Individual donors log on to www.stockdonator.com and enter the information required to donate stock.
- Stock Donator collects all entered information and generates the required forms to send onto the Donor’s Brokerage Firm
- Some firms may use Medallion Signatures (MS) as an additional means to validate the donation request. If so, that will be handled.
- Stock Donator receives the stock donations from the Donor’s Brokerage Firm.
- Stock Donator provides the stock proceeds net of any fees and service charges to the receiving organization, based on the organization’s preference to either liquidate immediately or transfer the stock.
- To complete the process, Stock Donator provides the Donor with the transaction receipts needed to claim the tax deduction for the stock donations.
Give it a try!
Individual donations are very important to us. Any amount helps out mission thrive and grow. Gift the gift of healing art today!