Art & Creativity for Healing holds an annual Palette of Colors Fundraising Gala, our largest fundraiser of the year. Every year we have a silent and live auction, great food, music, and other special giveaways, all in the name of charity.
One hundred percent of the proceeds from the Gala benefit Art4Healing® classes and workshops. Our mission, supporting emotional healing through art & creative expression for those living in pain, fear, grief or stress depends on your support!
(Did you miss last year’s fun? Check out the 2017 highlights!)
Palette of Colors – Celebrating Creativity – June 2, 2018!
The 18th annual Palette of Colors Fundraising Gala theme is “Celebrating Creativity“. We are excited to have secured the Chuck Jones Center for Creativity in Costa Mesa for the event. This Center’s vision is a “world where creativity is known and experienced in every discipline, by the many, not just the few”. It’s a great fit with our mission!
Who is Chuck Jones? If you’ve ever watched Looney Tunes or The Grinch that Stole Christmas, you’ve seen his work!
It is already shaping up to be an exciting event, with catering by Orange County’s own 24 Carrots.
Mark your calendars and check back here, where we’ll be releasing more details on the event.
- Two weeks to the Gala – will you bid on this?
- Meet Our 2018 Partner of the Year at the Gala
- One month to the Gala – check out these Live Auction Packages!
- Our Silent Auction will have you talking!
- Do you like free Gala tickets?
- What’s up Doc? Our Gala has 24 Carrots!
- Creative Gala Fun + 6 Facts About Chuck Jones
- 35 Reasons why you need to attend our Gala!
Get tickets, or become a 2018 underwriter or sponsor
Do you want to support our Palette of Colors Fundraising Gala? Underwriting and sponsorship opportunities are available now!
If you’re interested in a table, view our seating arrangement here:
“A Taste of Barcelona” was held on Saturday, June 10th, 2017 at the Lyon Air Museum. It was a wonderful venue to celebrate “A Taste of Barcelona”, literally steps from the John Wayne tarmac! We had great food, good music, entertainment, as well as a silent and live auction. Everyone in the crowd was dressed for the occasion, as you will see by the large photo gallery we’ve posted below. (click “show all” to browse the pictures individually)
In case you’re interested, here are our other posts related to the 2017 gala:
- 2017 Gala – Tons of Photos and Thank You’s!
- Palette of Colors Gala – In-Flight Shopping
- Taste of Barcelona Gala – 3 Things to Know!
- First Class Gala Entertainment Options
- Gala Fare Alert! First Class for 10 – $1800
- Dining Alert – Barcelona Cuisine on Flight #POCGALA2017
- Departure Alert – 20 Gala Seats Left – Flight #POCGALA2017