Palette of Colors Fundraising Gala
Art & Creativity for Healing holds an annual Palette of Colors Fundraising Gala, our largest fundraiser of the year. Every year we have a silent and live auction, great food, music, and other special giveaways, all in the name of charity.
One hundred percent of the proceeds from the Gala benefit Art4Healing® classes and workshops. Our mission, supporting emotional healing through art & creative expression for those living in pain, fear, grief or stress depends on your support!
Palette of Colors 2019 - A Monte Carlo Evening
Save the date for our 2019 Palette of Colors Gala - A Monte Carlo Evening onf Saturday, October 12th, 2019. We're excited to give you a new and exciting theme in a different season for next year's event!
We'll be holding the event at the AV Irvine, Orange County’s hottest meeting and event destination.
Located just blocks from the Irvine Spectrum Center and Irvine Meadows Amphitheater, [AV] encompasses over 25,000 square feet of customizable event space on two floors. This will be a GREAT location for a night of charitable fun!
Seeking Underwriters and Sponsors
You can underwrite or sponsor part or all of our Palette of Colors 2019 Gala! Support a great organization while receiving valuable name recognition for your company or brand.
For more information, contact us directly at 949.367.1902.
Palette of Colors 2018 - Celebrating Creativity
The 18th annual Palette of Colors Fundraising Gala theme was "Celebrating Creativity". We held the event on June 2, 2018, at the Chuck Jones Center for Creativity in Costa Mesa. This Center's vision is a "world where creativity is known and experienced in every discipline, by the many, not just the few". It was a great fit with our mission!
2018 Palette of Colors Gala highlights
- Palette of Colors Gala 2018 - Videos, photos, and more!
- Two weeks to the Gala - will you bid on this?
- Meet Our 2018 Partner of the Year at the Gala
- One month to the Gala – check out these Live Auction Packages!
- Our Silent Auction will have you talking!
- Do you like free Gala tickets?
- What’s up Doc? Our Gala has 24 Carrots!
- Creative Gala Fun + 6 Facts About Chuck Jones
- 35 Reasons why you need to attend our Gala!
"A Taste of Barcelona" was held on Saturday, June 10th, 2017 at the Lyon Air Museum. It was a wonderful venue to celebrate "A Taste of Barcelona", literally steps from the John Wayne tarmac!
2017 Palette of Colors Gala highlights
- 2017 Gala - Tons of Photos and Thank You's!
- Palette of Colors Gala – In-Flight Shopping
- Taste of Barcelona Gala – 3 Things to Know!
- First Class Gala Entertainment Options
- Gala Fare Alert! First Class for 10 – $1800
- Dining Alert – Barcelona Cuisine on Flight #POCGALA2017
- Departure Alert – 20 Gala Seats Left – Flight #POCGALA2017